Monday, October 15, 2007

MY SuBject computer

before i thought that as a beGginer coMputer subject is difficult, well its true, but I am lucky to have a proof. like ms. Penion, its not "bola", she is a patient & kind proff. for me. Anyway i only give a little explanation about my experiences in this subject.
may be we are focus in defination, theories, and fuction of computer, the lesson would not become boring, infact it is good to now those thing"s, i can say that it is helpull for the user to have a knowledge even if it is a only backround of the computer they use, but deffinetly many users thought its not that important, well its up to them.
Alright let the sharing go on.. when mam penion informed us that this computer subject will have a big part on our curriculom, and she disscus that we need to create a program for another semister, it got me worried, why? because i am a begginer!! thats my point, i already heard to my freind that making a program in computer is really hard.. but because i choose to be a Business Addministration its a requirment FOR ME to get this subject, so i told my self that it is a challenge, and not only that, this is also an opportunity for me to learn more in computer, and its part of my dream.. to finish my statement,.. i want to SAY that it is enjoy having this subject.. and haVING A GOOD PROFF. like our sweET mAM jOaN.

No comments: